Infinite Space Vine!
A downloadable game for Windows
Endless Runner with online leader boards, set in space!
How to play!
Avoid space crystal while you try to get as far as possible on the mysterious space vine.
- Arrow keys to move left or right.
- ESC to pause
- Space to start the game from menus.
- Click on "Playing as" to change name for the leader boards.
V1.3 (Current) - 11/3/2015
- Updated "Ship" Model, it now has a nose which makes it looks more like a ship then a helmet.
- There is now Limited Controller support, Press A to start the game (as long as no panels are currently active), D-pad or left thumb stick to move left or right.
- FOV Slider
- Tweaked the HUD a little to fit the new model more
- Moved the camera around (Still not loving the position)
- Made Cursor viable while paused, useful for closing the game...
- Removed a camera, now just move around the main one.
- Resolution and Full screen options are mostly broken now, so I deactivated it.
- Probably tons more.
- Fix resolutions again or at least add the default unity one back until fixed.
- Simplify the options menu, there is no reason to be fancy
- Make defaults for the options.
- Death effect, particles and sound effect.
- Buttons on the pause menu for quitting or restarting.
- More variation of the obstacle
V1.2 - 11/3/2015
- Fixed leader boards, players should now be prompted to enter their name at the first boot of the game, as well as anytime the name is gone for whatever reason.
- Reset button under options now reset everything, including your name and options.
- Its no longer possible to start the game while the Options or Name entry panels are open.
- Deactivated Development build Whoops! File size is a lot smaller now.
Screenshots are from different stages in development.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.